The Y Membership
Helping you live better
Members are the heart of the Y and our most valuable asset. People just like you make the Y a special place. We help kids, adults and families from all walks of life reach their goals and contribute to solutions that improve communities. Through programs and services like diabetes prevention, afterschool tutoring, volunteering, vocational training and more, we provide people with endless opportunities to achieve more. By joining the Y, you are connected to opportunities, resources and programs that align with your needs and wants and support your well-being journey.
- The best rates available on programs
- Priority class & program registration (group fitness classes are included in membership)
- Family events and activities
- Engaging child watch care (babysitting) while you workout
- Earn a free month of membership with our money-saving member referral program
- Membership privileges at other Ys including all Old Colony Y branches and other Ys throughout New England & beyond through our reciprocity agreement*
- Get Started program
- No commitment is required
* Reciprocity Agreement
The Old Colony YMCA is a participating Y in the YMCA Partnership of Southeastern Massachusetts. You may use your Old Colony YMCA membership card at the following participating YMCAs: Attleboro YMCA, Hockomock Area YMCA, South Shore YMCA, YMCA of Cape Cod, and YMCA Southcoast. In addition, Local Branch members may utilize any of the Old Colony YMCA branches.