375 Wareham Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
Below is the new look of camp for 2021!
Registration & Payments
- Risk free registration - Secure Your Spot Today!
- With limited enrollment, we are asking anyone that is planning to attend camp to submit their paperwork ASAP.
- Registrations will be prioritized by the date they are received and by how many consecutive weeks campers are enrolled in
Have Your Best Summer Ever At Camp Yomechas!
Camp Yomechas offers many different programs throughout the day to enrich your child's life in a positive way.
- Two Pools & a Lake
- Recreation Swim Time
- Archery and Sports
- Arts & Crafts and Team Building
- Musical Sensory Garden
- Reading Loft, Library, and Natures Theatre
- Horseback ($ - See Circle Y village in the brochure)
- Transportation ($)
- Camp T-shirt (1 per camper)
Led by trained instructors, youth work on developing confidence, teamwork and cooperation. The course includes logs, swings, tires, ropes and cables, with both high and low elements. The course is inspected and certified annually.
With 2 pools and Lake Tispaquin waterfront, campers will take part in recreational swim and boating activities. All activities are closely monitored by trained lifeguards and counselors.
Certified staff teach basic skills and proper safety procedures.
Arts and Crafts
A variety of exciting projects are planned and may include tie-dying, gimp and much more.
Emphasis is on active participation and includes basketball, soccer, t-ball four square and many others.
Activities that nurture their curiosity, inspire creativity and teach them how to succeed.
Theme weeks will be held each session, activities will be planned surrounding these themes. Information will be sent home so that parents may help their child be involved as much as possible.
For more information
Administrative Assistant: Lynne Bisnaw | 508-947-1390 x 11 | Email
Camp Director: Morgan Pritchard | 508-947-1390 x14 | Email
Executive Director: Julie Kennedy | 508-947-1390 x 29 | Email