375 Wareham Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
Camp 2020 Updates:
- Infusing learning into our summer. We know this time off from school will have an impact on our campers. So we are currently in the process of working on infusing, even more, learning into our camp day. Stay tuned as we work to ensure our campers have a great summer experience.
- We'll be extending our 20% off camp sale until July 1st. This is to allow everyone more time to fully adjust and give our camp families the opportunity for their child/ren to have a summer to remember.
- Adjustments to weeks 1-3. If you have registered for weeks that we are no longer running now or are covered by school, we would be happy to work with you on adjusting your care. Please feel free to contact your camp administrator.
- Extension of payments plans and deadline. We have extended all deadlines and payments until June 1st.
Have Your Best Summer Ever At Camp Yomechas!
Camp Yomechas offers many different programs throughout the day to enrich your child's life in a positive way.
- Horseback (See Circle Y village in the brochure; additional fee)
- Archery and Ropes Course
- Ninja Course
- Reading Loft, Library, & Nature Theater
- Arts & Crafts, Sports, Team Building
- Recreational Swim Time (2 pools & a lake!)
- Musical Sensory Garden
- Family Nights
- Music Program
- Camp T-shirt (1 per camper)
Led by trained instructors, youth work on developing confidence, teamwork and cooperation. The course includes logs, swings, tires, ropes and cables, with both high and low elements. The course is inspected and certified annually.
With 2 pools and Lake Tispaquin waterfront, campers will take part in recreational swim and boating activities. All activities are closely monitored by trained lifeguards and counselors.
Certified staff teach basic skills and proper safety procedures.
Arts and Crafts
A variety of exciting projects are planned and may include tie-dying, gimp and much more.
Emphasis is on active participation and includes basketball, soccer, t-ball four square and many others.
Activities that nurture their curiosity, inspire creativity and teach them how to succeed.
Theme weeks will be held each session, activities will be planned surrounding these themes. Information will be sent home so that parents may help their child be involved as much as possible.
Kids dive into our classes and exercise their innate gift for building. They come away understanding fundamental principles of engineering and physics. The experience boosts their confidence, creativity and ability to collaborate. Kids can't get enough. Our offerings include Intro to STEM, STEM Challenge, Jedi Engineering with LEGO® Materials, and Jedi Master Engineering with LEGO® Materials. For full descriptions click here!