375 Wareham Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
Below is the new look of camp for 2021!
Registration & Payments
- Risk free registration - Secure Your Spot Today!
- With limited enrollment, we are asking anyone that is planning to attend camp to submit their paperwork ASAP.
- Registrations will be prioritized by the date they are received and by how many consecutive weeks campers are enrolled in
- Camp payments are due in full by June 15th. If you need to make changes please reach out to your camp registrar as soon as possible.
Group and Enrollment Requirements
- Enrollment: Camp enrollment will be limited. Due to the need to socially distance, our camp will have a limited capacity this summer. We are currently working with the board of health to determine our license capacity. If you are already registered you will be getting a confirmation email within the next few days.
- Drop Off/Pick Up: To limit camper interaction outside of their regular group we will be staggering pickup drop off. If you have registered for camp, you will be getting instructions on a time frame you will be able to drop off and pick up your camper.
- Group Sizes: To ensure social distancing groups will be limited in sizes and will not be able to interact with other groups.
- Rain Days: Help us maintain social distancing! We ask parents to plan ahead as indoor space is very limited. When inclement weather hits, our campers will be asked to move indoors, apply facemasks, and stay in one specific area of the building. Rain days will not be as robust a camp experience as they were in previous years. We are asking parents to consider keeping their camper home on inclement or rainy days.
- Transportation: Due to social distancing regulations, we will not be able to offer bus transportation or field trips this summer.
- AM/PM Care: To ensure groups are as consistent as possible and limit campers from one group interacting with another group, we will not be offering AM/PM Care. Camp will only be available for the traditional camp day 9am-4pm.
Camper Health Requirements
- Questionnaire: As required by the department of public health, all camp families will be asked each day to fill out a health questionnaire before attending camp.
- Handwashing: Campers and staff will be asked to wash and sanitizer their hands when they enter camp, before they eat, and after each activity. We will continue to remind campers to ensure proper hand washing Constant hand washing
- Mask: Masks will be worn by campers indoors if social distance cannot be obtained
- Health Records: Campers as always will be required to submit health records and immunizations before attending camp
- Texting: Parents will be required to sign up for our text messaging communications. We may test this before camp begins for safety reasons. During this time, fast and consistent communication is key and we thank you for being considerate.
- We will be offering as many camp programs as possible with social distancing guidelines
- Swimming (free swim available but swim lessons TBD)
- Due to DPH regulations, there will be no rope courses; including zip lines
- We will be offering archery, arts and crafts, other traditional camp programs
What we are doing to decrease the risk
- We will be doing more cleaning and disinfecting to ensure everyone’s safety
- Designated cleaning staff for all high touch areas
- All camp areas will be disinfected overnight
- High touch areas like door knobs will be disinfected every hour
- COVID-19 specific camp training for staff: We will be training on camp team on the importance of social distancing and cleaning.
- We are doubling our capacity with an additional camp health care supervisor to ensure all campers can be treated and ensure camper safety.
Have Your Best Summer Ever At Camp Yomechas!
Camp Yomechas offers many different programs throughout the day to enrich your child's life in a positive way.
- Horseback (See Circle Y village in the brochure; additional fee)
- Archery and Ropes Course
- Ninja Course
- Reading Loft, Library, & Nature Theater
- Arts & Crafts, Sports, Team Building
- Recreational Swim Time (2 pools & a lake!)
- Musical Sensory Garden
- Family Nights
- Music Program
- Camp T-shirt (1 per camper)
Led by trained instructors, youth work on developing confidence, teamwork and cooperation. The course includes logs, swings, tires, ropes and cables, with both high and low elements. The course is inspected and certified annually.
With 2 pools and Lake Tispaquin waterfront, campers will take part in recreational swim and boating activities. All activities are closely monitored by trained lifeguards and counselors.
Certified staff teach basic skills and proper safety procedures.
Arts and Crafts
A variety of exciting projects are planned and may include tie-dying, gimp and much more.
Emphasis is on active participation and includes basketball, soccer, t-ball four square and many others.
Activities that nurture their curiosity, inspire creativity and teach them how to succeed.
Theme weeks will be held each session, activities will be planned surrounding these themes. Information will be sent home so that parents may help their child be involved as much as possible.
Kids dive into our classes and exercise their innate gift for building. They come away understanding fundamental principles of engineering and physics. The experience boosts their confidence, creativity and ability to collaborate. Kids can't get enough. Our offerings include Intro to STEM, STEM Challenge, Jedi Engineering with LEGO® Materials, and Jedi Master Engineering with LEGO® Materials. For full descriptions click here!
For more information
Administrative Assistant: Lynne Bisnaw | 508-947-1390 x 11 | Email
Camp Director: Morgan Pritchard | 508-947-1390 x14 | Email
Executive Director: Julie Kennedy | 508-947-1390 x 29 | Email