Camp Christina (Stoughton)
445 Central Street
Stoughton, MA 02072
Camp 2020 Updates:
- Infusing learning into our summer. We know this time off from school will have an impact on our campers. So we are currently in the process of working on infusing, even more, learning into our camp day. Stay tuned as we work to ensure our campers have a great summer experience.
- We'll be extending our 20% off camp sale until June 1st. This is to allow everyone more time to fully adjust and give our camp families the opportunity for their child/ren to have a summer to remember.
- Adjustments to weeks 1-3. If you have registered for weeks that we are no longer running now or are covered by school, we would be happy to work with you on adjusting your care. Please feel free to contact your camp administrator.
- Extension of payments plans and deadline. We have extended all deadlines and payments until June 1st
It’s the #BestSummerEver at Camp Christina!
YMCA Camp provides quality traditional day camping experiences that aim to help children grow in spirit, mind and body. All camp activities are designed to teach the four core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Swim Lessons Included!
- Ropes Course (High ropes, cargo net, swing, low ropes)
- Recreational Swim
- Arts & Crafts
- Family Nights
- Reading Nook & Science Space
- Camp T-shirt (1 per camper)
Low and High Ropes Challenge Course
Cooperative games, trust activities and ropes elements create group unity and encourage development of problem solving and leadership skills. The low and high ropes elements consist of a series of cables, ropes, and obstacles strung between trees and are designed to challenge campers and camp groups to work together to accomplish a given task.
During each camp session campers utilize both the indoor and outdoor pool and splash park. Campers take part in a YMCA Swim lesson - a condensed version of the Y's year round classes. In addition campers will enjoy free swim time. A team of certified life guards and trained swim instructors closely monitor the swimming areas.
While learning to hit the target with the perfect shot, campers will be improving hand-eye coordination, balance and concentration. Certified staff teach the basic skills and proper safety procedures. Ages 5 & up.
Arts & Crafts
A variety of exciting projects are planned to provide hands-on, creative fun for every age camper. From clay to collage and painting to picture frames, campers enjoy an array of arts and crafts. Camp favorites like tie dye, gimp, and friendship bracelets will be included in the fun.
Campers will experience a variety of sports and games including basketball, soccer, t-ball, wiffleball, kickball, floor hockey, golf, dodgeball, tag and more. Emphasis is put on active participation, teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun!
Family Fun Nights and Special Events
Theme days with special snacks and activities, special events days, entertainment and overnights help make every session a new and exciting experience. Family nights will take place on the second Thursday of each two-week session from 6pm - 8pm. Entertainment, movies and music make these a must for all families! Overnights will take place after the family night during session 2 and 4. Campers 8 yrs and older are invited to stay for the overnight.
Kids dive into our classes and exercise their innate gift for building. They come away understanding fundamental principles of engineering and physics. The experience boosts their confidence, creativity and ability to collaborate. Kids can't get enough. Our offerings include Intro to STEM, STEM Challenge, Ninjaneering with LEGO® Materials, and Ninjaneering Masters with LEGO® Materials. For full descriptions click here!
For more information
Camp Registrar, 781-341-2016 | E-mail
Camp Director, Sean Morrissey | 781-341-2016 | E-mail
General Information @ YMCA Welcome Center | 781-341-2016 press 0