Youth Sport Leagues & Teams
Our sport programs offer a fun and unique aspect to youth development. The leagues will offer a mix of fun, instruction, skills and drills that have been proven successful. These co-ed leagues will require parental volunteers in helping run drills and games.
NFL® Flag Football (Ages 5-12.5)
NFL® FLAG is the premier youth flag football league for boys and girls ages 5-12.5. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning life lessons in teamwork.
- Combine: 8/25
- Program Dates: 9/3 - 11/3
- Registration Deadline: 9/3
Basic NFL Flag Information
- Coed, all abilities and skill levels welcome
- Ages 5-12.5
- This is first and foremost an instructional league, the main focus of practice, drills, and games will be on skill development
- Children will be split into three divisions—Grades K-1 | 2-3 | 4-6
- All games are played on Sundays with a game length of 40 minutes, played with NFL® Play 60 rules and standards
- All participants, coaches, parents, and guardians will be held to the OCYs code of conduct available on our website