Before School, After School, Early Release, & School Vacations/Summer Club
Kids do better when they have access to multiple opportunities and resources. At the Y, we use our integrated approach to youth development to ensure children and families have everything they need to succeed. Here, you're not just getting school age care, you're getting the YMCA. We offer safe, engaging, fun and supportive school age care that helps kids, learn, grow, and thrive!
Old Colony YMCA school age programming is licensed by the MA Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) and is for ages 5-14/Grades K-8.
Parents can expect the following:
- Old Colony YMCA's integrated approach that supports healthy, safe, engaged, children and families
- Families receive access to resources and services to help children and families succeed in life, school, and at times of crisis
- Program activities such as swimming, gymnastics, gym, outdoor gardening, walking trails, outdoor games, and more
- S.T.E.A.M. (Science Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) activities
- Homework support
- Low staff to child ratios
- The highest standard of safety
- Daily schedule with full curriculum