Fall River Group Home
The Group Home Program with Follow Along Services is a community based residential program, for males and females between the ages of 12 to 18 years of age. We provide a safe nurturing environment, located in the heart of Fall River.
The Old Colony YMCA Group Home with Follow Along Services will work with clients, families, and community support systems to help achieve common goals. In accepting this challenge, the Group Home has developed a program through which our clients can be assessed, motivated, and challenged to begin the resolution of their individual and family problems. Within this therapeutic environment, the clients are provided with a team of highly skilled and trained professionals, who coordinate their efforts to meet client needs.
- Clients work with our treatment phase, which includes Orientation, Pre-Community Living, Community Living, Discharge Phases that focuses on the positive reinforcement pro-community behaviors for their actions
- Weekly house meetings increase effective communication
- PAYA groups are required to teach clients self-sufficiency skills
- Clients participate in community activities, recreational activities, and support groups that promote health and wellness
- Program staff assist clients in job coaching and vocational exploration
Old Colony YMCA Group Home
Fall River, MA 02723