- Y Main Home
- Youth Development
- Healthy Living
- Social Responsibility
- Child Welfare
- Workforce & Education
- Family Services
- Global Services
- Volunteerism & Giving Back
- About Us
Old Colony YMCA Striar Branch membership entitles you to:
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Indoor Track
- Indoor Basketball Courts
- Wellness Center including Cardio & Strength Equipment
- Family Fitness Area: Kids can exercise at age 8 with parent
- Children’s Indoor Playspace
- Weekend Playground Hours
- Discounted Programs for the whole family
- Over 50 Group Fitness classes for all ability levels and ages
- Your Y, Your Way New Member Orientation Program
- Personal Trainers & Nutritionist available for Consultation
- Child Watch while you workout
- Membership Referral Program - get a FREE month of membership when you refer a new member
- Discounted rates and advanced registration for programs like Swimming Lessons, Child Care and Day Camp
- My Y is Every Y Membership Benefit - no matter where you travel in New England, your Y membership privileges go with you
(some restrictions may apply)
To learn more about membership opportunities or to schedule a site tour, please contact Lucy Grippen at (781) 341-2016 ext. 299 or click here to send her an email.
Rates and Scholarships
The Old Colony YMCA is proud of its mission to build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all. In an effort to meet our mission we have developed Membership For All, an innovative, income-based pricing structure for membership to the YMCA. The Membership for All pricing structure allows you to become a member in the price level that fits your income. You then have 30 days to verify your income with a tax return and pay stubs. Failure to provide proof reverts your monthly rate to full fee after the 2nd month. Please stop by the Welcome Center for more information or please contact Lucy Grippen at (781) 341-2016 ext. 299 or click here to send her an email.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your YMCA membership, you will receive a full refund including joiner's fee and dues when you cancel within 30 days of joining date.
Membership Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your membership at any time. Credit card and bank draft accounts require a 30-day written notice to the Membership Office. See a Member Service Representative for further details.
Member Referral Program
Old Colony YMCA Striar Branch members will receive a $25 voucher to use towards membership or programs when referring a friend who joins and stays. Please speak with a Member Service Representative for more information.
Two heads of household and all children to age 22
One Parent Family
Single adult members and all children to age 22
Adult age 25 and older